You’ve got 99 problems...
...and engagement, hiring, and retention are almost certainly three of them.
If you’re reading this page, we already know you’re looking for ways to solve your people problems. You’re ready to cut the proverbial bullshit and figure out what’s holding you back.
Introducing the Cut the Bullshit Workbook.
This is your quick-start guide to hiring right the first time, increasing employee engagement levels, and making sure your star players stick with you rather than running to the competition.
Does any of this ring true?
- Your people don’t fully own their responsibilities or their place within the company.
- No one seems to care about company culture or buy in to your vision.
- You keep hiring the wrong people and then finding it hard to let them go, despite knowing they’re holding everyone else back.
- When you do manage to hire a superstar, you find it impossible to keep them satisfied.
- Your employees hit the door running at 4:58 every day, and have no interest in the greater good of the company.
- Throwing someone under the bus is a regular occurrence in team meetings.
- You see the same mistakes happening again and again, and no one cares enough to fix them.
You’re definitely in the right place.
The Cut the Bullshit Workbook will give you the answers to these problems and get you moving in the right direction. It will help you get at the root of your issues and give you a clear path to follow.
Josef's Clear and Open approach shows top leaders and changemakers how to look continuously inward for the answers, and more importantly, how to apply what they’ve learned to improve every aspect of their lives and their business. Josef’s methodology includes deep coaching, radical introspection, meditation, and other tools that allow you to create meaningful change—from the inside out.