You’ve got 99 problems...
...and engagement, hiring, and retention are almost certainly three of them.
If you’re reading this page, we already know you’re looking for ways to solve your people problems. You’re ready to cut the proverbial bullshit and figure out what’s holding you back.
Introducing Cut the Bullshit.
This is your quick-start guide to hiring right the first time, increasing employee engagement levels, and making sure your star players stick with you rather than running to the competition.
Does any of this ring true?
- Your people don’t fully own their responsibilities or their place within the company.
- No one seems to care about company culture or buy in to your vision.
- You keep hiring the wrong people and then finding it hard to let them go, despite knowing they’re holding everyone else back.
- When you do manage to hire a superstar, you find it impossible to keep them satisfied.
- Your employees hit the door running at 4:58 every day, and have no interest in the greater good of the company.
- Throwing someone under the bus is a regular occurrence in team meetings.
- You see the same mistakes happening again and again, and no one cares enough to fix them.
You’re definitely in the right place.
Cut the Bullshit and the accompanying workbook will give you the answers to these problems and get you moving in the right direction. It will help you get at the root of your issues and give you a clear path to follow.
Cut the Bullshit: Next-Level Hiring, Engagement, Ownership, Performance, and Action
Cut the Bullshit Workbook